Rapid Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE! READ READ READ
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm by [RG:SA]Night Crawler

» Brohoster?
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Non-Valve Anti-Cheat TF2 Server
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 pm by Raul

» New Admins
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm by Raul

» {???} <TitansMontage>
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm by Raul

» We need an admin roster
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Banned for nothing
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm by Raul

» Suggestion
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm by Raul

» Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod
FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm by Naruske

Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is gilfer

Our users have posted a total of 219 messages in 69 subjects

FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's]

3 posters

Go down

FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] Empty FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's]

Post  Finally I was VAC Banned! Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HVB82HHO

EDITED!!! -->--> (In addition to the first link) YOU NEED THIS FL 7 VERSION FL STUDIOS 7 NOT THE ONE IN THE FOLDER.

A simple thread, Now go make music! Like a Star @ heaven

WAIT WHATTT!?

Look.

1. Download it

2. Click to view whole image for part Is cut off. Read colored Teckst in this order. R>B>Grey>lb>YFL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] Ss10

3.these have been edited a long time ago, also skip past the installation instructions for they are obsolete for this.

4.FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] 09fall067
enjoy!

If you want cool synth VST software
Download this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BPA5ISHJ The Zeta+
Put in C:\Programfiles\VSTPlugins
for me is C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins

To use in FL
Open FL
Go to Channels tab
Add One
More...
Click the Refresh button on the bottom right
Click "Fast Scan(recommended)"
Check off the Zeta+ (the red one)
Now you can add it to the pattern sequencer with Add One under the channels tab, pick Zeta.

Last edited by Finally I was VAC Banned! on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Finally I was VAC Banned!
Finally I was VAC Banned!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] Empty Re: FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's]

Post  max0360 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:24 pm

nice Very Happy

max0360
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's] Empty Re: FL Studios XXL [Full Version of FL + Useful Information and VST's]

Post  Naruske Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:00 am

You're the one to blame when the forum gets closed for illegal purposes xD
Naruske
Naruske

Back to top Go down

Post  max0360 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 pm

yea xDD

max0360
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum