Rapid Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE! READ READ READ
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm by [RG:SA]Night Crawler

» Brohoster?
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Non-Valve Anti-Cheat TF2 Server
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 pm by Raul

» New Admins
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm by Raul

» {???} <TitansMontage>
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm by Raul

» We need an admin roster
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Banned for nothing
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm by Raul

» Suggestion
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm by Raul

» Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod
Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm by Naruske

Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is gilfer

Our users have posted a total of 219 messages in 69 subjects

Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod

2 posters

Go down

Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod Empty Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod

Post  Naruske Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

The admin application should be approved by atleast 3 admins. The applications i've seen from Pizza and Titan look incredibley bad (to me) and i can just sense they aren't mature enough for this task.

I think the administration team we got now is alright

Raul
Max
Joshua
Knight BanHammer
Me.

How many more do we need?

A zombie mod server or maybe an event for like 1 week of zombie mod. At the end of the week the community can vote for the person who you think played best and that person gets a rare weapon or chest with key?
Naruske
Naruske

Back to top Go down

Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod Empty Wrong

Post  [RG:SA]Night Crawler Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Nope.

Owners
-Raul
-Joshua
-Max
-------------
Supers
-Night
-umad
-Silver
------------
Admins
-Naruske
-Radioactive
-------------
Juniors Neutral
-Angel
[RG:SA]Night Crawler
[RG:SA]Night Crawler

Back to top Go down

Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod Empty Re: Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod

Post  Naruske Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm

9 admins? Seriously what the fuck. Also i'm Super too. Just didn't thought about updating name
Naruske
Naruske

Back to top Go down

Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod Empty Re: Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum