Rapid Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE! READ READ READ
New Admins  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm by [RG:SA]Night Crawler

» Brohoster?
New Admins  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Non-Valve Anti-Cheat TF2 Server
New Admins  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:03 pm by Raul

» New Admins
New Admins  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm by Raul

» {???} <TitansMontage>
New Admins  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm by Raul

» We need an admin roster
New Admins  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm by [RG] Joshua!

» Banned for nothing
New Admins  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm by Raul

» Suggestion
New Admins  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 pm by Raul

» Admin applications suggestion AND Zombie mod
New Admins  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 pm by Naruske

Statistics
We have 42 registered users
The newest registered user is gilfer

Our users have posted a total of 219 messages in 69 subjects

New Admins

2 posters

Go down

New Admins  Empty New Admins

Post  [RG] Joshua! Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 pm

As some of you may know, there have been a few admins that applied, got accepted and then were never seen again. I suggest that requirements for admin and super admins should be a bit more strict as follows:

Admin Apps
  • Should have played on RG servers for a while (at least a week) and the administration should know them as regular players.
  • Should not be a trouble maker, spammer or general ass-hat.
  • Must be able to respect all superiors and players without any problems.
  • Should be able to type and spell words correctly and use proper grammar, it just looks better if you use proper language.
  • If they have a mic they should be old enough to where their voice is not super high pitched. (Who would listen to a squealing 13 year old shouting "OMFG U STUPID NUBS I SAID DONT CAP THE POOOINT!!! IMMA BANN ALL OFFF UUUU!")
When above requirements are met, apps will be accepted and they get Jr. Admin for a week or so until they are able to perform full time as admin without problems.

Regular Admins
  • Must be active! Can mean active on RG server(s) or the fourum.
  • Above doesn't necessarily mean you have to play every single day, at least one or more days of the week. The more active you are, the higher your rank will be.
  • Must be nice to all players and admins.
  • Must be able to resolve problems on the server quickly and without problems.
  • Be able to ask for help when necessary.

When above requirements are met, they will qualify for a promotion and should be promoted when they are ready to take on more responsibility and get more powers!

Super Admins
  • Be as good as current admins and be able to maintain players and keep the server alive and minge/hacker free.
  • Be active and on the server at least 3 days per week, if you are not seen for a while you will be demoted to Jr. Admin until you come back and show that you can take the responsibility again.
  • Players must accept and obey your rulings so long as they are within reason. (ie. "All reds have to kill themselves or get banned!" or "Only I can use weapons, everyone else is melee only!" these will get Super admin taken away from you.)

These are only suggestions, any improvements or criticism you have can be posted bellow. These are to ensure a more active admin base and keep RG alive and with plenty of quality admins.
[RG] Joshua!
[RG] Joshua!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Admins  Empty Re: New Admins

Post  Raul Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:46 pm

I love the formal post but sadly it will not longer matter unless we somehow restart the server so thanks so much.
Raul
Raul
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum